Welcome to our Year 3 team
Mrs. Wainwright - Class Teacher
Mrs. Brentnall - Teaching Assistant
Mrs. Thomas - Teaching Assistant
Mrs. Menghar - Teaching Assistant
Welcome to our wonderful Year 3 class
Welcome to Year 3 - we are looking forward to an amazing year with you all. We cannot wait to share the next part of your Homefields learning journey with you. We have lots of exciting topics and learning opportunities to share with you.
Please keep coming back to look at the website for pictures throughout the year. We will also share weekly updates on Class dojo too!
Mrs Wainwright, Mrs Brentnall, Mrs Thomas and Mrs Menghar
Our Recovery Curriculum aims to restore the mental health and rebuild the resilience of our pupils to allow them to become learners again by:
· Recognising the experiences had by all.
· Restoring trust and relationships with staff.
· Re-establishing friendships and social interactions.
· Regaining structure and routine.
· Rebuilding a sense of community.
· Regulating their emotions and managing behaviours.
· Re-engaging them in learning.
· Preparing them for transition.
· Explore and tune into individual needs, anxieties and worries which may have surfaced.