Welcome to Thursday
Please see below suggested activities for today.
- Daily suggestions
- Practise the eight weekly spellings (posted below).
- Keep practising some of the 107 Year 3 and 4 Statutory spellings that you find challenging.(See the full list of statutory words on the attached document below).
- Reading for pleasure. Keep reading a variety of texts that you enjoy.
- Practise your times tables. This could be using TT Rockstars, TimesTables.co.uk or simply chanting them outloud or playing times tables bingo.
- More interactive games, videos and worksheets can be accessed through the BBC bitesize link:
Worksheets/documents will be added to the relevant pages on the school website too when they become available online. This is varying at the moment, please keep an eye out. They will be posted by no later than 9am on the day.
- Year 3 Numeracy – Statistics - Bar
- Year 4 Numeracy – Coordinates on first quadrant
Literacy – SPAG Mat
Download the appropriate SPAG mat from below, Year 3 SPAG Mat or Year 4 SPAG Mat , then decide which star sheet you would like to complete, to practise some key grammar skills.
- Topic – River Nile Artwork
Can you create a piece of work linked to the River Nile?
Paul Klee’s art piece called ‘The River Nile’ might give you inspiration or you may want to make a mini model version of the River Nile, both of these ideas are on the Egypt Enrichment Art and Craft document. I have also found an edible River Nile when searching online, with Toblerone Pyramids, if you fancy this, make sure you take a photo before you eat it!!!