Welcome to Monday
Please see below suggested activities for today.
- Daily suggestions
- Practise the eight weekly spellings (posted below).
- Keep practising some of the 107 Year 3 and 4 Statutory spellings that you find challenging.(See the full list of statutory words on the attached document below).
- Reading for pleasure. Keep reading a variety of texts that you enjoy.
- Practise your times tables. This could be using TT Rockstars, TimesTables.co.uk or simply chanting them outloud or playing times tables bingo.
- Numeracy - White Rose and BBC Bitesize work
Follow the White Rose Home Learning Link on the website for the link to the mini-video for your Year group.
After this you can access more content and worksheets if required through the link to BBC bitesize.
You will need to select the year group and day.
Once on this page you will find more videos, interactive activities and sheets (which do not need to be printed) linked to the learning for the day.
Teachers will add the worksheets suggested to this page by 9am, when they become available online.
Literacy – Changing Verbs Sheet – Wombat Goes Walkabout (Grammar based)
This week we will be using the story ‘Wombat Goes Walkabout’. We have photographed the book so that you can read it. It is attached below – Wombat Goes Walkabout. Today’s task linked to the story is a verb changing activity, the sheet is below Changing Verbs Sheet – Wombat Goes Walkabout.
- Topic – Australia Fact File
We have arrived in Australia, there is so much to see and do with lots of different land types, many wonderful land marks and a wide range of wildlife. Get started today by completing an introduction to Australia Fact File, you can use the Australian Fact File Template or complete your own version. To help you there is and Australia Information pack below.
We hope you have a wonderful day.
Keep working on your six Homefields Attitudes. We are so proud of you all.
Our gates may be closed but our hearts remain forever open.